GET TO KNOW OUR COMPANY CULTURE
At A Time To Move, we treat our staff and our clients like family. When you join A Time To Move you join a caring and compassionate team of individuals who see it as our duty to provide the highest quality service and integrity to our clients.
As a fast-growing, family-first company employee engagement and opportunities for advancement are our priorities. All of our team members come from various backgrounds bringing a respected, welcome, diverse, and unique perspective to the table.
Our team shows up every day with a true entrepreneurial spirit and sense of ownership working with a growth mindset to drive the business forward.
WHY WORK WITH US
- Matching 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- Family-First Work Environment
- Growth Opportunities with our Company
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Job Type: Full-Time
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision, self-motivated, and trustworthy. The office administrator ensures the smooth running of our company’s office and contributes to driving sustainable growth.
This dependable candidate will be responsible for the following duties and clerical tasks:
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Prepare and manage agreements and related supporting documents like billing and collections
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.) and manage filing system
- Perform accounts receivable, payables, and collection duties using Quick books online
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Communication with clients and vendors on behalf of the owner with attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Adobe DocuSign, Quick Books Online
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant, or relevant role
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Have the ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality with proprietary information
- Ability to multi-task and to work under time constraints and other stresses
- Be very thorough, reliable, and a team player.
- Prompt and courteous with reliable transportation
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Job Type: Part-Time and Full-Time Positions Available
We are looking for dedicated team players who can take direction and work with a smile. As a Team Member who organizes and packs you need to be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds, be willing to be trained in packing fragile home items, and have an understanding of setup and home organization. Proficiency with a smartphone, including texting, emailing, and access to GPS service for traveling to various locations is necessary for this job. You will also need to be able to travel within Palm Beach County and travel on occasion to Miami and up to Jupiter.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL
- Be committed to exceptional customer service
- Maintain an energetic and positive attitude
- Be self-motivated and hardworking
- Be comfortable engaging with others in a friendly and respectable manner
- Be dependable and punctual
- Work well as a part of a team
- Criminal background check is required
- Must have personal transportation
Move Coordinator / Sales
Job Type: Full-Time, Salaried
As Move Coordinator, you will embody and serve as the face of A Time To Move out in the market. This role is a key contact point across all of our projects and includes overseeing the process to successfully relocate our clients and their belongings and help act as the liaison between our Move Managers, our clients, and their communities.
- Meet with new and potential clients at their homes to understand their individual needs.
- Manage projects between Move Managers, our clients, and their communities.
- Ensure proper communication across all stakeholders from project start to finish.
- Define scopes of work, develop custom move plans, design floor plans, write estimates, and finalize contracts.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key partner communities and decisions makers.
- Transportation and able to commute to client’s homes for appointments (required).
- Detail Oriented and able to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Positive attitude and willingness to be part of a Team.
- Experience with computer software and ability to learn CAD programs.
- Well organized and can handle a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated and compassionate, able to think creatively and solve problems.
- Being bilingual is a plus
- Criminal background check is required
- Must have personal transportation
“A Time to Move is an exceptional company that provided an unparalleled moving experience for my aging mother. They took considerable time reviewing both her two bedroom condo, from which she was moving, and the one bedroom apartment that she was moving in to. Given the downsizing, they helped us determine which furnishings and personal effects we could take and which would be donated or discarded. They demonstrated exceptional detail and care in the handling of my mother’s possessions. They worked alongside her ensuring that she was comfortable with all of the decisions and that nothing was left to chance. In addition to the move, they were instrumental in taking care of the ancillary work that comes with moving such as driver’s license change, utility cancellations and cable box returns, etc… Once the new apartment was set, they followed up to ensure that my mother was satisfied and everything was accounted for. Their attention to detail, as well as personal service, demonstrated a level of care that put my mother and myself at ease in what is normally a stressful evolution. I would strongly recommend A Time to Move to anyone looking for a quality, reliable company to help transition your aging parent into their new life.”
“It is a well documented fact that the process of moving from one home to another is one of the most stressful experiences that people will ever encounter. That being said, “A Time to Move” under Robin’s leadership has helped make our downsizing and relocation move into an almost a stress-free experience. From her first visit with us when she patiently explained the process about the services her team provided_ all the way through our actual move-in day when we walked into our new home to see our furniture in place, our clothing in the closets, our beds made and even found that all our boxes wee unpacked and the packing cartons removed. But mostly we were so incredibly pleased that Robin’s services did not stop on our “move day”_ for even afterward when we discovered that we couldn’t find something_ all we needed to do was to phone Robin and she followed up with her move manager who helped us locate those missing items. We are extremely pleased with the services provided by A Time to Move and feel confident that you will as well.”
“Recently my life circumstances caused me to move to a Life Care location. As part of the process “A TIME TO MOVE” was recommended as a moving specialist. This service was outstanding. From the prompt appointment, to the total packing of all my property and removal of all art and picture frames to the actual move itself. At the new apartment they, unpacked all the items and carefully put them in the proper places as well as rehanging the Art and picture frames. NOT ONE ITEM broke. At a time I did not want to move, they made a difficult time as painless as I could have ever hoped for!!”-
“My mother passed away in Delray Beach while I was living in L.A. and my brother was living in NYC. Robin and her team at A Time to Move were fantastic. As we were not local, cleaning out the house, donating items to charity and consigning goods seemed like impossible tasks. They made it easy for us. The house was cleaned out in 2 days, they arranged for several significant charity donations and handled the consignment of my mothers antique doll collection. Then they cleaned the house –top to bottom- so that it could be easily turned over to the landlord. A Time to Move made a very difficult period much easier to cope with and I highly recommend their services.”
“I am writing to express my appreciation for your company’s help with packing up my mother’s apartment for moving, donation, and consignment. Kim was thorough, congenial and excellent at quickly assessing what needed to be done to accomplish the move-out. Charmaine was the main manager of the move and she was exceptionally well organized, so personable, and very easy to work with. I was very happy to see that she headed the move as she was involved in my mother’s move from independent living to assisted living at the Vi. As before, everything was packed with care and professionalism. I believe that people who perform outstanding service need to be recognized and thus, the nature of my email. Also, please know that both Mechel and Charmaine made this terrible time much more pleasant to endure. They were both sensitive and although Mechel had completely packed a box, she most kindly opened this box two times to include something that I decided to keep rather than send for donation. What an angel! A Time To Move knows how to be most efficient, experts at their jobs, and to work with clients personalities in times of need. I am most grateful for you help.”
“I cannot speak any more highly of Robin and her staff at “A Time to Move”. I live in New York, and it was time to downsize my elderly mother from her home In Boca to a two bedroom apartment. The task seamed to be massive and overwhelming.
Robin literally took care of everything. She got a moving company to price the move (for half the price we found on our own). Her staff spent two days with my mother going through every item in the house. Things that should be thrown away, Robin’s staff gently convinced my mother to part with. For items that had value, Robin had a collectible professional come to the home and pay my mother a fair price on the spot. The remaining items were gently packed up and moved.
On moving day, a time to move cleared out the house, cleaned it broom clean, took all the garbage to the dump, moved all of her things into her apartment, laid out the entire apartment, unpacked EVERYTHING, hooked up all of the televisions and left my mother fully moved in. She even had someone come to hang all my Mother’s pictures on the wall. My mother did not have to pack or unpack a thing!!
Even further, they arranged for her car and license address to be changed, they forwarded her mail and had cable and utilities turned on and ready to go.
With A Time To Move, all the stress and anxiety about physically moving is gone. Your bed is made, your kitchen is unpacked and you get to enjoy your new home. All for a price competitive with a standard mover. Thank you!